What are cookies?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about browsing. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website, and lets us know which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Types of cookies
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service that you request.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies : they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
- Technical cookies : They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : They are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Advertising cookies : They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website, showing advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
This website uses analysis and advertising cookies for the purposes described in the previous section .
|Cookies 1||Type 2||Owner 3||Purpose and use 4||Conservation period 5||More information 6|
|tk_ai||own||www.nushu.cat||Use and user web experience||Session||Technical Cookie|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||own||www.nushu.cat||Use and user web experience||Session||Technical Cookie|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||own||www.nushu.cat||Use and user web experience||Session||Technical Cookie|
|wp-wpml_current_language||own||www.nushu.cat||Use and user web experience||24 hours||Technical Cookie|
|wp_woocommerce_session||own||www.nushu.cat||Use and user web experience||24 hours||Technical Cookie|
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Faceboock or Twitter. When a user registers with a Service with credentials from a social network, they authorize the social network to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires.
The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network that you specify.
Next, you have available the links with the information to manage cookies from the most used browsers:
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers : consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Disabling plugin for Google Analytics browsers:
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analitys, you can download a plugin that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout .
Exercise of rights.
* The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.